What Does Peace Mean To You?

Hello Edubloggers,

I wanted to know how all of you interpret peace, so for starters, I wrote my thoughts on what peace means to me. If you want please tell me what it is to you.

What is peace? Peace can be anything for anyone depending on how you interpret it.  It could be your favorite book, meal, person, place, thing, song, t.v. shows, etc. Peace to me is an environment where I can feel safe and calm.  No conflict, no pain, and the reassurance that everything is well. Given the question, I will focus my attention on how I can maintain my interpretation of peace for myself and people around me in school.  If I were put in a situation where I may have made someone upset with me, or my fellow classmates have become mad at each other, my first instinct would never to engage in a heated argument or fight, definitely so if it does not concern me. Responding hatefully and/or defensively will never solve anything.  It will merely make things worse.

That is why I would do my best to not provoke anyone who may be upset with me, and I will try my best to resolve any issue no matter who is at fault.  My meaning of resolve is to have a calm reasonable conversation to try and settle down the unnecessary conflict. However, if I am at fault, I would without question acknowledge my mistakes and apologize.  This to me is how I can create peace not only for myself but with the people around that I interact with. I believe this is very important not just for my school life but for life in general. Having this mentality will personally make me happy because carrying hate and reacting in the worst way possible is not the purpose of peace to me. There is no reason to me why people should do hateful things to each other nor react with anger.

I can’t make everyone happy, but if I can make myself happy and the people I associate myself with feel happy, I will most definitely take advantage of that opportunity.  That is what peace means to me.

Image result for peace
Free To Use Via: PublicDomainPictures

(Small bonus, if any of you want to know how the word peace can be incorporated with different words, check out this link. It will show all of you synonyms and antonyms of the word “Peace.”)

Peace out – hmsbrady