Trimester One Portfolio

Hello, today I will be talking about the five pieces of work that I am proud of. From my first trimester of 8th grade!

1. To Kill A Mockingbird Take-Home Essay. In Langue Arts class we were assigned to read ‘To Kill  A Mockingbird.’ After we read the book we were required to write an Essay that explains who I believe is a “Mocking Bird” of the story. (A Mockingbird is a person who is pure and innocent. This can also be equivalent to a child.) The reason why I am proud of this assignment is that I finished the assignment quite quickly and I enjoyed writing it.

2. Strawket Experiment. This is an assignment that we are required to do in our science class. We needed to construct a paper rocket and launch it using techniques that we come up with. This assignment dealt with an upcoming field trip we are gonna have. I chose this because I thought it was fun. I do not have a picture of the rocket but here is my data for it.

3. Witch Script. This was a fun skit that my friends and I made for our Social Studies class. It was about witches and a young girls testimony pleading to be a witch. I chose this because it was fun

4. Task Cards – Control Panel assignment. This was another science requirement that needs us to make a satellite using shapes and giving instructions to our partners who are separated by a cardboard panel. These are the results within my groups.

5. Technology Essay. This was an assignment from the beginning of 8th grade. This was just an explanation of how technology changed our lives for the better or worse.

Well, there are my five proudest assignments of my First Trimester. Thank you!