SBC Week#9- My Favorite Things

Welcome Back To Another EduBlogs Bonding Experience.

Today I will be explain ing my top 6 favorite things.

Number one, YouTube. YouTube is a social media platform, that people all around the world use to create content or watch it. This is one of my favorite things because where ever, when ever, I can experience content that people put on this platform. So I can enjoy and relax. Number two, Instagram once again another social media platform. I often look through it to see what people are up to. It’s entertaining when I don’t have much t0o do. Number three, Music, music allows me to relax and enjoy the tunes that are blasting in my ears. It’s a way to just get lost into the songs.

Number 4, my phone, my phone allows me to be connected with other people. Yes, there is a controversy about this topic of over use of electronics. But I try to do my best and use them appropriately and not to get lost in that world. Number 5, my friends. My friends are an important part of my life because they know me and keep me happy. Without them I would be extremely lonely ands my school life would be very sad. Number 6, my family. My family is everything to me my parents brought me to life, they feed me, provide clothing, put a roof over my head, and they love me. My siblings they allow me to have fun. When ever where ever I can play, and talk to them about anything. Because I feel such I can anytime. No matter how embarrassing, weird or whatever. They are people that I trust and can talk to. I only have one family and I cherish them, I love them.

That’s it that’s my top 6 favorite things. I hope you learned more about me. I will most likely do another on of these. Because there are more stuff that I want to talk about.

Free to Use Pixabay