Farewell. (SBC Week#10)

Well, this is it isn’t it? I hope to write with you guys soon. Even though no one really reads these posts. ANYWAY. So I’m gonna be treating this as a Q and A(Questions and Answers you know like youtube)

Mrs. W asked. “How many posts did you write?” Through these 10 weeks of fun. I wrote/ created, 14 posts(15 including this one:) )

Oh, another one from Mrs. W.” How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?”Out of those fourteen posts, four of them were what I felt like writing in a post. Free choice. The other ten were school related.

Oh and another one. “How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?”Here’s the big number of out these posts I have received………one…..comment.

Another one. “Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?” Well, it was SBCs’ Week#9 post that got that comment. It was about time travel. I Think I got a commented on it because if the specific words I used in my posts. The person enjoyed reading it and wanted to leave a comment.

Keep it coming. “Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?” My favorite post by far was my post about The Flash(last year SBC-Week#5*Free Choice*), and his comic book background. I worked pretty hard on it and I got to express my extent of knowledge of him. He’s my hero, through my life he’s always been a favorite, and that’s why I look up to him and appreciate everything in the comics and emotionally to me he has done.

YEP! “Did you change blog themes at all and why?” Yes, I did because I thought that the theme I had was boring and I have had it for a while. So I thought it was time for a change. So that’s what I did.

Let’s go! “How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?” I have two widgets, and heck yeah it’s wayyy too little and I should add more. Next SBC.

AHHHHHH! YAS!”How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?” Currently, I have five, because I thought they’re great writers, and have a passion for English.

…”Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog?” Ahhh, hehehe, ummm, uhhhh, *sigh*, None.

My friend Denis took a look(he has not seemed my blog before) and this was his thoughts.

“1.My first impression was I was super excited because I’ve never seen one of my friend’s blogs, so I knew I was going to have fun reading it. When I opened his blog the first thing I saw was a huge rose, and that and the entering text WAS AMAZING!

2.What captured my attention I think was the rose I’m not sure its a bad thing that when the rose enters your screen it just catches your eye and is kinda distracting.

3.There weren’t many distractions on his blog I think it’s great and the blogs all look the same so it doesn’t draw your attention. This may sound weird but I think that this blog needs more distractions. I don’t think I can say these things cause my blog is way worse so I really respect his blog and it’s really…. Great!

4.There is not much I can suggest except to keep up the good work and I really think that you could add more dazzle and stuff to draw attention. Your blogs are really good but I noticed they aren’t very long, your blogs tend to be short and I guess a little rushed.The best thing though is that your posts sound like you made them, it’s your voice.” – Denis

So anyway that’s it.. FOR NOW, thanks for rea. No one really reads this. Only my teacher. So Thank you, Ms. Kojima, for reading this. I’ll probably post something later. Bye.

2 thoughts on “Farewell. (SBC Week#10)

1. Hi Brady,
    You have more than one reader. I have been following along with some of your posts but not leaving comments. Instead they have been flipped to the magazine. Remember you might only get one in fifty readers actually leave a comment which is why it is important for you to visit other blogs and leave comments there.

1. Hello Miss W,

I am sorry for this late response, thank you so much for kind words. They made me feel much better, in the future I will do my best to not think negatively. And I will continue to work hard on my posts and to be sure to read many others. Thank you again, and I apologize once more for this extremely late reply.

Sincerely ,

hmsbrady